gud news & bad news come alternately...


mY LiFe iS hErE..

Monday, September 20, 2010

the imperfection..

when we first met our frens,
we only saw d good side of themselves..
we barely feel offended to them..

after a period of time,
we started to fight,
we started to look for each other's false..

we always feel stranded,
no place to go,
no one to speak,
no one to hear,

it's not that we don't know what's going wrong,
it's not that we can't accept them,
but we need some time to change,
to fit our bad side into their life,

we need encouragement,
we need time,
i need time..

coz i'm not perfect,
i'm not like anyone else,
i'm stubborn,
sometimes heartless,
egoistic,
i hate to admit it,
but it juz at first..
it doesnt means when i opposed,
i didnt take note of it,
u'll find me diz way since u know me,
i'm juz a normal person,
i might forgotten u hated me like diz,
give me time so dat i'll b a better person..

i know i might hurt u..
n who says i'm not,
it hurts me even more knowing that i'm hurting u..
it's me..
n diz is me..

why do we have to fight over something stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment