gud news & bad news come alternately...


mY LiFe iS hErE..

Friday, September 24, 2010

ur day, n diz is mine..

i made a promise to u,
whutever happen,
whoever come across,
i will stay,
hold on,
keep standing,
guess this is what life is,
ones wud never remain at top for so long,
n here it is..

i made a call,
i was about to..
but wasnt yet..
to say dat..
it's ur day,
n u came in first..
u r d next person after her..
i cud say..
ur fren, perhaps she's more significant than me..

flash back 12hrs before..
we had a small argument,
n dat's it..
u asked for something..
still..
i'm hurt..
there u go..
ur wish..
i made it..
i only want u to b happy wif me,
juz for diz 2 days..

it's a pain to know someone came earlier than u,
it's a pain to wait earlier than d time set,
wanted so badly to b d one u heard from,
but as planned,
u shud come n open d door for me..
so dat i can step in,
well again,
its urs..
not mine..
i keep my mouth shut,
but i nid a place to let it go,

wish i cud open my eyes,
n suddenly evrything around me change..
i have u next to me,
i have my dream comes true..
it wont happen..
i noe dat..

so,
i step out..
coz i'm not..
belong there..
allow me..
pain..n i'm hurt..again~~

No comments:

Post a Comment