gud news & bad news come alternately...


mY LiFe iS hErE..

Monday, August 23, 2010

coffee & me


the taste of coffee always unbeatable for me..
particularly cuppuccino..
a cup of it early in the morning will makes me remain awake for the whole day..
when i slurp a bit of it into my mouth, i cud feel the air mix with the coffee and disperse evenly throughout my throat..
in diz holy month,
i would say d most missable thing here is coffee..
tonyte,
wif a few minutes uncommitted time i had wif my fren..
we sat near d lake..
watching such a perfect nyte scenery..
no moon accompanied us..
but it was bright enuf for us to see and value the perfect creations around us..


do love coffee..it wont break my heart..
it makes me stay awake n b more realistic in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment