gud news & bad news come alternately...


mY LiFe iS hErE..

Saturday, August 28, 2010

homesick

this was last year's Eid picture of my family...
guess how it'll looks like diz year..
u wont see d most left standing from back's girl anymore..

how i wish i cud b home..
helping mak making 'kuih raya'
sewing curtain
cleaning

how i miss to give them regretful embracement,
seeking for forgiveness for all my wrongdoings,
crying on their shoulder n right after that
had a trip to visit my relatives

Dear Allah,
bless my family wherever they are..
protect them from unfortunateness,
give me a chance to meet them again..
coz in my heart..
dey hold a special place dat wont b given to anyone else..

angah will alwez fighting for co-driver seat wif me for the trip,
alang will enjoying hari raya songs,
kak chik will eat kuih raya or sleep or playing wif adik,
adik will seat on my lap while playing or fighting wif kak chik..
mak will having chat wif me n angah..
we'll follow ayah's car from d back..
n stop by to get some chestnuts,
we'll sing hari raya songs all d way..

how does it feels diz Eid witout them..

1 comment:

Post a Comment